Terms and Conditions
By ordering from YourCardSleeves.com you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. YourCardSleeves.com reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All sales are final.
- We will remake your product if we make any error.
- Please notify us within 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We may ask that you return the damaged/wrong product.
- We will try to fix/replace your product as quick as possible.
- You can request to have a proof made before we print your product.
- The time it takes us to provide a proof will vary depending on our workload.
- It is your responsibility to review your proof and approve it.
- Due to variations of monitors/screens we cannot guarantee a color match.
- Color Discrepancy is not a valid return reason.
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors in a final product, not limited to, but caused by any of the following: misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, and size.
- By submitting the artwork to YourCardSleeves.com you certify that you have the right to use the image(s) in your artwork files.
- Please keep your own copy of your artwork, we are not responsible for loss or damage of it.
- You agree not to upload any files consisting of the following: material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- We will refuse an order, which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Production time does not include shipping transit time.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by YourCardSleeves.com to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
The customer will defend and hold YourCardSleeves.com harmless in any suit or court action brought against YourCardSleeves.com by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where YourCardSleeves.com , acting as the customer’s agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in YourCardSleeves.com’s sole judgment is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against YourCardSleeves.com for actions of the customer’s employees which may occur.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless YourCardSleeves.com and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of YourCardSleeves.com. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order.